Meet at Booth B.E.96 and on the Video Game Stage Thursday June 30th and Friday July 1st at 14:00 for World Exclusives and Surprise Announcements!
NAMCO BANDAI Games Europe S.A.S. today revealed its exciting plans for the 12th edition of Japan Expo taking place at Paris Nord, Villepinte from Thursday June 30th to Sunday July 3rd 2011.
A regular exhibitor at the event for many years, this year NAMCO BANDAI Games Europe S.A.S. invites fans of all things Japanese to discover its exciting forthcoming line up of titles on booth B.E.96, including world exclusive first hands-on opportunities. In addition, a series of unmissable presentations and exclusive announcements will be happening on the central video game stage in Hall 6 on Thursday 30th June and Friday 1st July at 14:00, including the following:
- Producer Hiroyuki Kaneko will reveal first images of the new title DRAGON BALL GAME PROJECT AGE 2011 from developer Spike.
- Hideo Baba, Tales series producer, will deliver the latest news on the series with details on European activities for all the fans, in particular about TALES OF THE ABYSS for Nintendo 3DS™ and TALES OF GRACES F. for PlayStation®3.
- Exclusive goodies will be distributed to fans to celebrate the announcement of ONE PIECE GIGANT BATTLE on Nintendo DS™, with Shuji Yoshida, producer at Ganbarion studio producer, making an appearance to discuss the future of the series.
- Katsuhiro Harada, Mr Tekken himself, will personally present new images from the movie TEKKEN™ BLOOD VENGEANCE coming this autumn, which will include the game TEKKEN™ TAG TOURNAMENT HD in the TEKKEN™ HYBRID pack, exclusively on PlayStation®3.
- Hiroshi Matsuyama, the charismatic head of development studio CyberConnect2, will be present to announce news about the NARUTO series.
- Plus lots more surprises during the event!
On the booth, NAMCO BANDAI Games will give visitors the worldwide first exclusive hands-on playtest of a number of exciting titles:
- DRAGON BALL GAME PROJECT AGE 2011 will be playable for the first time on Xbox 360® and PlayStation®3.
- TEKKEN fans will be able to play TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT 2 for the first time on arcade machines days before its release in Japan.
- Lots of other titles, including some surprises, will be playable on the booth!
The 12th edition of Japan Expo takes place at Paris Nord, Villepinte from Thursday June 30th to Sunday July 3rd 2011. NAMCO BANDAI Games can be found on booth B.E.96 and on the central video game stage in Hall 6 on Thursday 30th June and Friday 1st July at 14:00. See you there.
For more information about Japan Expo, visit www.japan-expo.com